Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick Update

So every night, right after I put Juliet to bed, baby girl #2 starts to kick like crazy! I'm sure I just don't really notice it the rest of the day because of how busy I am with Juliet, but it is so funny how it's about the same time every night. And she kicks me so low! I swear it is right on my bladder. Her kicks are moving up though, and I'm starting to see my stomach move when she gives me a good one :)

Juliet is getting another molar! She was being kind of fussy tonight and I noticed she was gnawing on all of her toys, so I laid her down and checked her mouth and it's already starting to come through. I gave her some tylenol and ice cream so hopefully that helps :) Ice cream always makes me feel better! We bought some black curtains for her room today and that helped make it sooo much darker so when she wanted to go to bed early tonight, I just let her because she would think it's dark enough now. And hopefully she'll sleep later in the morning now too!

We finally got to go outside for a little bit today. It was still cold, but not as windy, so we bundled up and took a walk! We only lasted about 45 minutes so I can't wait until it's sunny and warm all day so we can play!

I totally forgot to blog about my parents coming last weekend! They were coming up to Utah so they drove up here for a couple of days first. It was a quick visit but still very nice to see them. And it was also very nice to get all of those diapers they brought!

No comments:

Post a Comment