Saturday, April 9, 2011

Only One Left!

Tim only has one semester of college left! Yay! I am so excited for this coming semester because he'll be taking less credits and we've moved next door to our best friends :) So hopefully it will be much less stressful than the 17 credits he's been doing! We still don't have any definite plans of where we are going after graduation but those plans pretty much revolve around the baby coming. But if you want us to live by you, then whoever gets Tim an awesome job gets us! Just throwing that out there :)

Oh and I LOVE our new apartment! We have a washer and dryer (heavenly!) and the layout is way better for Juliet than the other place was and I think she is happier here. It helps that Carter lives right next door, and since neither of them are sick anymore, they have just been laughing and playing so cute together! I can't wait for summer so we can all go on walks, go to the park, and go to the splash park.

Today we went to Idaho Falls and bought Juliet the CUTEST swimsuit at old navy. Here's a link to the photo since I couldn't find it on the old navy website: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/ruffled-swimsuits-for-baby

Anyway, this is a pretty random post, but I am just so happy for Tim that he is almost done with school and I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. AMY!!!
    For the love, I'm so sorry we didn't get together before we moved. I'm horrible. Sorry! It was the craziest last couple of weeks, it went by in a blur. I am so excited for you guys to have another girl. . . they are so much fun to dress up together. Also, that's great about Tim's last semester. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete