Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've decided today that I never again want to live in Idaho. After looking at weather.com every week since March to see if the weather would be good enough to go outside, I have come to the conclusion that it will never be nice enough. Basically for the rest of the month it will either be rainy, windy, or both! I just checked the weather for both sides of our family. VA: 78 degrees, CA: 78 degrees. Rexburg: 42 degrees. That is poopy. Juliet is so sick of being inside she has started to bring me my shoes and then bang on the front door. It's kind of cute actually, but I'm done being stuck inside with a 14 month old. Other places I would live at this point: AZ, Las Vegas, Hawaii, pretty much anywhere that is warm. I'm thinking that once baby #2 is old enough, Tim and I need to take a tropical vacation to thaw out from living in Rexburg.

Maybe something magical looking like this? Complete with rainbow and the whale :)

2 comments:

  1. haha I hear ya sister! I loved CT but I was so ready to live somewhere warm and AZ rocks! The summers are horrible though but its like Ridgecrest so you are used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to factor in humidity when you decide where to live. :)
    Hahaha! Amy said poopy!

    ReplyDelete