Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh what do you do with a 1 year old?

It's almost May and it snowed last night. And all my poor baby wants to do is go outside! I'm at a loss of how to entertain her all day. So I need ideas! She is 14 months old and I just don't know if I'm doing everything that I can to play with her and stuff. I'm worried that I'm not doing things that are age appropriate (mostly I think I'm doing things that are too young for her and she's bored). What did you all do when your children were at that age and you were inside most of the day?

4 comments:

  1. We are in the same boat. Harlee was pounding on the door crying yesterday because she wanted to go out. I too have a hard time entertaining her because she has an extremely short attention span! In other words, we HAVE to play next week! The weather is supposed to warm up soon so maybe we can go to the park sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever the boys were younger and we couldn't go outside but really needed to, we'd take them to the pet shop. Even though she may be a bit on the young side, I'm sure Juliet would get a kick out of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let her go for a swim in the tub :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't know what to do because we don't have that problem here in sunny Ridgecrest. You'll probably want to take that into consideration when you're picking a place to live. :)

    ReplyDelete