Saturday, September 24, 2011

Today

This is how today went:

Juliet waking up too early
Juliet and Cece being fussy at the same time while Tim goes to his second job
Juliet and Cece then taking an early nap (which finally led to me being able to take a nap!)
Cece and Juliet wake up and Juliet is fussy again
Sam offers to watch the kids so Tim and I can go shopping
WalMart lady telling me they have stretchy pants because she assumes I'm pregnant
Come home to what would seem like a happy Juliet, only to find out she really is still fussy
I try to distract two crying kids while Tim makes dinner
Stub my toe while holding Cece so I start to cry
Finally get kids quiet and we have pancakes for dinner
Tim pours a very large glass of OJ and I tip it over
Juliet starts to cry
Cece starts to cry
I attempt to clean up the mess
Juliet gets a bath and then has to get out early because she is splashing too much
Juliet is fussy
Juliet goes to bed at 6:45
Cece falls asleep
Tim goes out and gets us dinner
We eat dinner and now Tim is cleaning up the rest of the kitchen while I blog :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, sounds like a nightmare! It must be our babies' ages...we are fussy little early-waking monster around here! If you figure out how to make Juliet happy, tell me the secret, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has those days. Sorry! People are idiots, I can't believe someone thought you were pregnant! Sheesh. If you don't know FOR SURE, never say anything!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete