Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cute, but LOUD!

Remember that sweet, adorable baby I brought home four weeks ago and put in my room? I want her out! Yes, she is very cute, but man she sure is noisy! I swear she is worse than Juliet was. I even figured that since this is my second kid I would be less paranoid about whether or not she was breathing all night, but nope! If I hear her then I have to look at her. And she makes the strangest grunts and she sounds like she's trying to poop all the time. She usually does like to do all of her poops at night and I don't know if you can fix that, but we are sure trying hahahaha. I called the doctor's office today and asked them about it since she is so much noisier than Juliet was and she coughs a little more than I think is normal, so they said to put the humidifier on and try to put her in a swing or something so she is sleeping upright in case she is congested. So hopefully that helps and I guess I won't be kicking her out until the coughing lessens, but I might sleep on the couch and let Tim listen to her for awhile since he can sleep through it better than I can. I NEEEEEED SLEEP!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel!!! Zaylie was such a loud grunter all night. She slept one night in our room, and I kicked her out the next night! We found out a few weeks later that she was grunting all the time because she was allergic to milk. We switched to lactose free formula and the grunting stopped! Good luck, Amy!

    ReplyDelete