Friday, September 9, 2011

Prayers

Tonight before bedtime Juliet was running back and forth between her bedroom and the kitchen. I think she knew it was almost time for bed because we had already read her scriptures and were putting toys away. When we said, "Juliet time for prayers!" she just kept on running...but with her arms folded :) Isn't she cute!

She is such a little sweetheart (when she isn't driving me crazy by jumping and climbing on things that I know will inevitably lead to her getting hurt). Tonight Tim and I went out to dinner as a sort of last celebration before school starts and our money starts to dwindle. The whole time we were waiting for our food, eating our food, and leaving the restaurant, she just kept saying, "HI! HI! HI!" and, "BYE! BYE!" to everyone around us. She also liked flirting with the waiter at the next table and gave him some cute smiles and even a high five. People just seem to get a kick out of her, especially grandparent-like people. I love how friendly she is because it has sure made the transition to going to nursery on Sunday's easier (or so Tim tells me. I've only gone to part of church since Cece's been born).

Oh! And I got her Halloween costume today! I got it from this used children's clothing store here that I LOVE! They also sell some new things and crafty things, like bows and hats and such. Anyway, they are starting to bring out the winter stuff and I saw a bumblebee costume that looked about her size (the tag was ripped off or something) and it was only $5! So she hasn't actually tried it on yet but the lady is super nice about returns. So Juliet will be a bumblebee this year and Cece is going to be a flower, since it'll be easy to just stick a ridiculously large flower bow on her small little head :)

Her last horsey ride before they closed down for the winter

No comments:

Post a Comment