Thursday, September 8, 2011

Potpourri

I need to unpack my normal clothes and put my maternity ones away! It will hopefully be fun because I really can't remember what any of those clothes are but I don't want it to be depressing because I don't fit into them. So wish me luck that they fit!

We finally were able to clean house tonight! Tim did dishes while I folded MOUNDS of laundry and put them away. Of course, we still have a ton of dirty laundry but at least the clean stuff is put away. I am SUPER grateful that we have a washer and dryer in our apartment and don't have to go to the laundromat. I am also glad that we switched to cloth diapers, something we never would've done if we didn't have our own washer and dryer. They really aren't inconvenient and it is almost as easy as disposable ones. And it doesn't bother me to wash them every night or every other night.

I got my new I-Card that says "emp spouse" which is fun! And Tim's new one says "faculty!" Anyway, this means that I can go to the gym now. Which is completely necessary if I want to fit into all of those clothes I was talking about unpacking!

Tim and I have started to try taking shifts with Cece at night since she is formula fed. Last night was the first night and it worked out great! Tim got up with her the first time and I got up with her the second time which meant that we both got large chunks of sleep. I felt so much better today than I have in a long time!

Juliet gave me and Cece some very tender hugs today :) I think she is starting to like her baby sister more and more. Now we just need to work on her trying to play with Cece while she is sleeping. She is also getting more independent everyday and much much more of an attitude! Sometimes it's funny, but it does make me a little nervous for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment