Saturday, September 24, 2011

"A" Parking

Yesterday Tim and I went up on campus to get his "A" parking pass. Big deal for us! It is the most coveted pass. Anyway, we get there and the lady asks him which pass he wants, free or south parking. Tim says, "I want A." She looks at him and says, "Hahaha, ok well which one do you want free or south?" Tim says, "I want A." AGAIN she asks him, "OK which parking do you want?" Finally Tim explains to her that he really does want "A" parking and that he qualifies for "A" parking because he is faculty and tells her to look at his I-Card. Hahahahahaha. I guess she didn't expect someone with such a young and pretty wife to be a faculty member :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this story! LOL. Brandon is the youngest person at work, so he understands what you and Tim are going through. He thought that there was another guy at work his age, and it turned out he was in his late 20s. All well, close enough. :-D

    ReplyDelete