Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another girl!

It's a girl! And she sure was difficult for us to see! That was the longest doctor appointment I have ever had! We got there and got in pretty quickly and did all of the routine stuff but the girl doing the ultrasound was like trying to get her certification or something so they looked for about an hour. I mean, it was neat seeing everything but the whole time the baby's legs were closed so I was kind of getting impatient (which is so unlike me! hahahahahahahaha). Since I sort of new what to look for and I knew what I DIDN'T see, I was thinking it might be a girl the whole time. Then the pro took over and looked for about 2 seconds and confirmed that it was a sure enough, a girl :)
We're both really happy with another girl, and now I don't have to come up with a boy name or buy anything new!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wanted two girls so that they could be like Tami and me, sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you, Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND We could be future in laws! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Amy and Tim! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't have to buy anything new? Juliet was born in February, "Cece?" is coming in August. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i took clothes of yours that were summer clothes too :) i'm no dummy!

    ReplyDelete