Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yuck

Ever since Juliet started drinking formula at about 6 months I've been horrible about rinsing the bottles right away. Especially the ones from the night time when I would just feed her and leave the bottle in her room after putting her back down. So when I would finally rinse them they would smell pretty bad but I could handle it enough to put them in the dishwasher. Well now I'm pregnant and she has switched to whole milk which, turns out, is WAY worse when you forget about the bottle in her room and finally find it. Milk smells awful! And it gets all gross and chunky and my sense of smell is way more sensitive when I'm pregnant. So, I've been trying to do better about rinsing otherwise Tim gets to wash the bottles, especially since we have to do it by hand now. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. AMYYY! Why have I not known about your blog?!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!?!!! did I know this?!! Holy crap I'm SOOOOO excited! Well, you make the most adorable kids ever so this is the best news!!! Congrats sister. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete