Saturday, March 19, 2011

This Week

This week has been pretty stressful! Monday night Whitney and I HAD to watch the bachelor live instead of waiting for it to get on Hulu on Tuesday, so Taron and Sam graciously let us borrow their TV for the show :) Then Juliet decided at the very end (when Brad is getting ready to propose!) to throw up all over me. Twice. I had the car so Taron had to go pick Tim up so we could clean up at their apartment before trying to go home. She then proceeded to throw up another couple of times onto their kitchen floor. We quickly rushed her home and dealt with that all night. Luckily, she was fine the next day but I still gave her pedialyte and light foods all day.

Hoping that was all over, Thursday night at midnight was my turn :) ALL DAY LONG. It was awful. Thankfully, Tim is terrific and stayed home from class to take care of Juliet while I laid in bed all day. And it was his day off so he didn't even have to leave for work! Poor Tim. He is probably so behind on his homework because of me. Tim started to feel a bit icky Friday and a little bit today but he's at work now and he says he feels fine :) He never gets sick, it's always me! Now I'm just hoping we are all recovered back to 100% by tomorrow.

On a happier note, the baby was kicking me like crazy any time I ate the tiniest thing or drank gatorade while I was sick. So that was fun to feel the baby and Tim finally felt it for the first time too! Only 10 days until we find out the gender! Oh and did I mention that we're moving... again???? This will be our 5th apartment on the same street since we've been married, not counting the 5 months we lived in VA at Tim's parents house. Of course it is right next door to Mark and Whitney, because that's just how we like it :) And it has washer/dryer hookups which I am DYING for after a week of vomiting! I will also be very happy not to have to climb 20 steps while carrying Juliet. I've liked our short stay in the attic, but it will be nice to have the perks of the new apartment.

Juliet is a crazy little walker now! She is all over the place! So far we've managed to get by without any scrapes or bruises to the head, but I'm worried that she is going to be a climber. She loves climbing on our furniture and I'm sure with the right kind of opportunity she could get into a lot of trouble! But she is very sweet and adorable and we love her little (sometimes mischievous) personality :)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about all the throwing up!! It's no fun when you're pregnant, and it's even harder watching your little ones doing it! Glad you're all feeling better, and yay for more space!! (and washer and dryer hook ups!)

    ReplyDelete