Monday, June 14, 2010

My Birthday and Camping

This year Tim made my birthday amazing! It started at midnight when I opened the present from my mom that I had been waiting 2 months to open! She sent it up with a friend in April and told me not to open it until my birthday, which was torture. But, I was a good daughter and waited :) Then we went to bed and I woke up twice with Juliet and after the second time it was 5:45 and I was too excited to wait anymore! So I woke him up and he was nice enough to let me open my presents. And I LOVED the present Tim made me. He made me a picture collage of our life together from the first place we met, to our first kiss, to our wonderful Juliet. It was perfect :)

That night our ward was having a campout up in Island park and there was a lodge type place that had bedrooms for those of us with babies. We had a fun time and Juliet didn't do too bad being away from home. The next day we went to Mesa Falls on the way home and looked at the water falls. It was a little cold, but Juliet fell asleep the rest of the way home which was awesome. It was a lot of fun doing something different for my birthday :)


I changed her diaper before going inside and while Dawna was holding her I realized that I had put her pants on backwards!
Tim is totally working that Baby Bjorn

The waterfalls! The Schultz's, Southworth's and McFarlane's

No comments:

Post a Comment