Monday, June 7, 2010

Mothra Part 2

Today after Tim came home from class I saw an oddly shaped spot on the ceiling by the light. I looked a little closer and sure enough it was a spider. Tim seemed a little hesitant to kill it, so I encouraged him by getting the chair and tissue ready. He climbed on the chair, looked at the spider and said, "I don't want to kill it!" I thought he was being a bit silly so I was just going to go up there and do it myself until I climbed up there and saw the hairy little beast for myself. He was a lot scarier up close! He may have been small but he was THICK with tiny legs! I jumped down to let Tim do it, but when he started to go for it he accidentally knocked it into the light cover thing. We kinda freaked out but there was nothing we could do until Tim saw it again about 1 minute later. He tried again but the spider like jumped at him and we both freaked out and he dropped the tissue. I offered to get our neighbor to look for it in the light thing, but Tim decided that he wasn't going to let a little spider get the best of him. He was super brave and unscrewed the light cover but we still haven't found it :( I'm now scared forever in my own house because of the tiny spider that we thought was too ginormous to kill.

Mothra Part 1

When Tim and I lived in the Yellow House, one night I saw a very large moth in our bedroom. I HATE moths so much, even though they don't really do anything to you. Apparently Tim was scared of moths too because we ran around for about a half hour in our bedroom trying to get this moth out of the room because we were too afraid of it's size to crush it. Tim swore that it was Mothra, which I had never heard of so Tim showed me a picture. Sure enough, this is what the moth looked like:




2 comments: