Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Taking Turns

Juliet has been very into what she calls "taking turns" with Cece.  Unfortunately for Cece, that just means Juliet wants to play with it and Cece never gets a turn haha. It's a better effort than when she used to say, "MINE!" We're slowly, but surely getting better at sharing :)

She also doesn't really want help eating anymore. This morning I gave her some oatmeal and I was trying to feed her (since it's kinda messy) and she goes, "dont help me! I do it myself!" She has such a cute voice that it's hilarious whenever she says it.

Yesterday she was looking through her books and she had Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do You See? She started reading the first two pages and was pretty much word for word, which I think is adorable :) She has an incredible memory!

Right now she's singing the nap time song from Yo Gabba Gabba and putting her dog Fergus to bed. I love her little imagination and I LOVE when she randomly sings songs!

Cece is getting into all sorts of trouble! She keeps climbing on the couch and climbing out of her high chair (it doesn't have a buckle. which sounds bad, but it's great for before kids learn to climb out :)  She thinks she's hot stuff when she stands up on her own or tries to clap. She makes some pretty cute noises and people are always talking to her at stores because she's so interactive. Which is funny because she has pretty bad stranger anxiety everywhere else.

I'm currently loving the stage that the girls are in :) They're still a handful, but they're both happy and Juliet has a much better attitude than she has in the past.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how cute they are and hear Juliet sing!

    ReplyDelete