Friday, June 1, 2012

Juliet's Prayer

So this post has a poop story in it, but it's a very sweet story :) For the past 1 1/2-2 weeks Cece has had diarrhea and apparently a yeast infection so she has had a really really sad red butt. We've been putting all sorts of creams on her but it is soooo bad and she just cries and cries when we change her. We've gotten into a routine to make it as painless as possible for her, but it's still sad. Today while Tim was at work I was changing Cece and she was SCREAMING. Juliet then goes to say, "Prayer? Cece prayer for owie bum?" She wanted to say a prayer for Cece! I ended up saying it, but how cute is that?! It just made me so happy that Juliet was concerned for her sister and that she thought to pray about it :) I love my girls!

7 comments:

  1. aww that's so cute, what a great big sister she is! i'd check with your doctor first, but we used over-the-counter yeast infection cream for nora when she had the same issue and it cleared up in 3-4 days. hope cece feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they gave us a prescription cream for it so hopefully that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I was going to say coconut oil has always helped us (not necessarily with yeast because we've never had that issue, but with diaper rash), but I hope what the doctor gave you helps! It's so sad when their bums hurt that badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, what a sweet girl! You've taught her well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they always love each other that much. :)

    ReplyDelete