Sunday, June 24, 2012

Grocery Store

well i already mentioned how juliet sings this song about being happy from yo gabba gabba, but the other day in the store she was singing it really LOUD and it was super cute! As we went down the aisles she was yelling, "I AM SO HAPPY! HAPPY (mumble mumble)! I AM SO HAPPY!" it was so funny because lots of people were talking back to her saying things like, "i'm so glad!" and "you sure sound happy!" I love it when she's happy in public places so people think i have cute kids and not obnoxious kids hahaha.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so cute! My kids went through a phase when they would sing "Hold to the Rod" at the store one lady got upset and all I could say was "At least they aren't screaming" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can thank Calvin having to listen to Yo Gabba Gabba songs all day. =) Taron and I used to quote funny things like movies or a fun memory. Now we quote Yo Gabba Gabba.

    "Try it! You'll like it!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahaha sam! we say that ALL THE TIME! and juliet says it too! she always says she likes something, even if she doesn't.

    ReplyDelete