Saturday, June 9, 2012

I am so haaaappppyyyy

Juliet is so funny! She loves her show Yo Gabba Gabba and lately has started singing all the songs around the house. I'm surprised at how well she remembers everything because she'll sing Primary songs too since that's what we sing to her at night. So today she was singing and at first I couldn't really hear her and then I hear her go, "I am so haaaappppyy! Happy to be meeeeeee. I am sooooooo HAPPY!" It was so funny because she was yelling "happy." Sooooo cute!

 Yesterday Juliet was watching Tim out the window while he was outside and I hear, "Teach me, teach me, to walk in the light. Always, always, walk in light. Gladdddy, gladdddy, walk in light." She remembered words to Teach Me to Walk in the Light! How adorable is she?! I love listening to her sing and I'm really amazed at how well she knows the words!

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious and it's so great she's learning primary songs :)

    ReplyDelete