Monday, October 18, 2010

These past few weeks have been pretty stressful! First, I was sick and then had to have surgery. Then I had to recover from surgery. And as soon as I start to feel better, Juliet gets two ear infections! What a month! Things are sort of starting to get back to normal, especially Juliet's sleeping habits, and I'm grateful.

Yesterday Tim and I were both supposed to speak in church, but when we got there, my wildest dreams came true!! The Stake President and a member of the High Council were ready to speak and we got rescheduled! Turns out they changed our topics as well, but it's an easier topic so I think it'll be okay. Did I mention this will be my 3rd time speaking in church in less than a year, and only Tim's 1st? Anyway, it was pretty much the best surprise ever!

We went to Michael and Sarah's last night for dinner and Michael had started a fire for smores afterward. It was really cozy and the best night for that sort of thing. We put Juliet in her new hat for the first time and I was really impressed with how well she kept it on! The best part of the night was when Michael caught his planter on fire and had to get the hose :) I sure enjoy our Sunday dinners with the whole family, especially since I'm home alone most of the week.

Juliet is on the move! I'll go to make her a bottle and when I come back she is in a completely different spot! She loves to play chase and she gets this cute little grin whenever she turns around to look back at me. It's getting hard to get things done now that she's mobile because I have to watch her constantly to make sure she doesn't put everything in her mouth. She loves to eat those little puffs and is starting to figure out how to feed herself.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're having such a fun time! But we really do miss you terribly. Carter is also moving like crazy. The other day I left him in his room for a minute and when I came back ha had basically crawled under his crib. haha It's funny that you feel like you can't get things done now that she crawls cuz I feel just the opposite! haha I feel like I can do everything now because I don't have to sit and entertain him. haha Anyway, sorry for the long comment, but we're glad you're feeling better and having fun clear over there in VA!

    ReplyDelete