Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Juliet Maxine

I love Juliet Maxine! She is seriously the cutest little girl in the whole world! I'm so fortunate to be able to stay home with her everyday and experience the changes in her personality as she gets older. She is almost 1 year old and sometimes she seems so grown up while other times she is still my little baby.
Juliet is starting to become very mischievous and is learning to push the boundaries. Sometimes it's hard not to laugh when she does these things but I can't! She loves to crawl into tiny places where it's hard to get her out. She's so smiley and happy and is starting to say a few words. Mark taught her how to say thanks and she says it all the time now! She also says wassat, ya, dad-dy, and mmmmmmmm. Her favorite toys are her dump truck, Fergus, books, and her sippy cup. I love sitting and watching her play because I feel like she's getting imaginative already. We love Juliet and can't wait to celebrate her birthday next week!

Waiting at the doctor's office to see the new baby
Cuddling Fergus. She sleeps with that puppy every night :)
Climbing under the table. So sneaky!
My two favorite people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment