Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boy names

Ok this is a little silly because we don't even know if we are having a boy, but Tim is really hoping for one so we need name ideas! I am having the hardest time coming up with boy names, especially ones that we both like! So if you have any ideas, normal names, creative names, old names, whatever they are they are very much appreciated. Except Lisa, you need to censor Daren's names before he gives me any ideas :) A big thanks to Whitney who has already taken this challenge very seriously!

8 comments:

  1. I know a little boy named Arlo

    When we were picking names we would go walk around cemetery and look at the headstones for name ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting that you're having another baby!!! A good place for fun baby names is in your family history -and then your little boy can learn more about who they're named after as they get older. I always think it's more fun to have a story with your name:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troy! hahahahaha and you know why I say that! (but I am only a little serious) How about Jordan, Bennett, my cousin is naming her baby boy Boston, or Caden. Just some ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know you were pregnant, congrats!!Juliet is seriously the cutest baby ever, I can only imagine how cute #2 will be....your luck you will go through all of this, find the perfect boy name, and find out its a girl :)To find Cohen's name I went through names of people in broadway musicals!Cohen was actually the last name of one of the big writers.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad mentioned Ryan Timothy. I think that was it. I know he likes using Tim's name for the baby's middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well congratulations!! Declan is one I wish we could use. Owen too. But our next name on the list is actually Timothy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt says Kurt???? Have no idea where that came from!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SINCE WHEN ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!? I must have a lot of catching up to do on this blog. . . sheesh!

    ReplyDelete