Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hey! You're in my class!

As my sister informed me earlier this week it has been 2 months since my last post. So finally I am taking everyone's hints and writing one!

Today is significant because it's the Wednesday after the Super Bowl! 3 years ago (approximately) on this day Tim and I met. I was walking down my street on my way to class when I saw this guy from my Family Interactions class waiting for someone at the crosswalk. I didn't want to do that whole awkward look where you know you know someone but you're not sure if they know who you are so you kind of smile but don't say anything. So instead I decided to just say, "Hey! You're in my class." Luckily I was feeling friendly that day!

We ended up walking to our classes together, which happened to be in the same building and from there it's history! Now the Super Bowl has some sort of significance in my life :)

I love you Tim!

1 comment: