Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduation and Baby Blessing Weekend






This is a little late but the weekend of April 10-11 was my graduation and Juliet's baby blessing. I graduated Saturday, April 10th with my Bachelors in Sociology. Woohoo! Sunday the 11th we blessed beautiful Juliet. We were fortunate to have both of our parent's there for the occasion and some of our greatest friends.

Juliet was great during graduation and slept through most of it, but when we took pictures we put her in her adorable little cap and gown that my friend Christie made her. She was so cute! We took more pictures on campus after church because there wasn't such a huge crowd.

The Sunday of Juliet's blessing there were FIVE babies being blessed. It was a really special moment watching Tim bless our baby girl (yes, I watched and didn't close my eyes). And during it, she even spit up on her dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment