Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Sleeper


Lately Juliet has been taking great naps and sleeping around 4-7 hours during the night. And the best part about it is that she doesn't usually even cry when I put her down! Last night though after having a rough time feeding her and not being able to put her down because she was so tired, she FINALLY fell asleep on our bed. It must've been around 9 ish when she fell asleep and I was planning on waking her up at ten, but instead I just let her sleep her little heart out. When it started nearing midnight I was a little worried that she was going to just sleep through the night on our bed! I didn't want to move her if that was the case so I was planning on battling Tim for the better couch hahaha. But, just as I'm making my plans, I hear my sweet little angel's whimper. I fed her, put her in her own bed, and then she landed back into ours around 5 in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment