Thursday, December 20, 2012

Juliet Funnies

Juliet was so funny this morning I have to write down what she said before I forget!

(while looking at a gospel art book) "One day, Jesus was a soccer player. One day, Jesus went to sleep.  One day, Jesus went outside. One day, Jesus was born."

Me: Juliet, Christmas is Jesus's birthday, so on Christmas we need to think about Jesus.
Juliet: I will go get His birthday cake and bring it to play park.
Me: Um, we probably won't have a cake.
Juliet: Oh no! I lost His cake at play park!

(while pretending to talk to Tim on a play phone) "Hiiiii Daddy! Want to come home and take me on a ride? Want to play with us Daddy? Uh oh, I don't have any energy. Byyyyyyeeee!!!"

(laying in front of the TV) "Cece I'm so sleepy, leave me alone."

She cracks me up! She's also been singing a lot of Christmas songs and I'm amazed at how well she knows the words. It is really funny though when she says something like this, "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaay. oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open SNAKE." hahahaha. I love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment