Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Phone Call

Do any of my siblings remember that old short movie?  Tim found it on The Mormon Channel on the ROKU and started watching it, probably not realizing how awesome it was going to be.

This morning Juliet was playing with an old phone and I told her to call Daddy at work. She happily said, "Hi DADDY!" and then simply told me, "Daddy's not there."  I guess she really wasn't up to using her imagination this morning.

We made it to Virginia! We're staying with Tim's parents while we house/apartment hunt. It's great that Tim got a job so quickly because now we can save up some money. The weather has been pretty miserable, super hot and humid, but this week it's changed! It's finally starting to feel like fall and it's been cool and beautiful. Fall is the reason I moved to Virginia. Soooo gorgeous! Pictures to come!

3 comments:

  1. Bassoon: it's like a balloon with 2 S's. hahaha i love The Phone Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys made it safely!! And I'm especially glad about the weather too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to know that it made it to the Mormon Channel so I can show it to my kids. I hope they put a bunch of those old movies on there! I need some Pioneers in Petticoats!! :)

    ReplyDelete