Monday, November 19, 2012

100th post!

This is my 100th post and I've finally got something blog worthy!

So this afternoon the girls have doctors appointments. And since I am a little disorganized and we have to leave so quickly after Tim gets off of work, I was going to get the shot records and insurance cards and such all ready.  This is their first appointment since moving to Virginia so I had kinda just thrown that stuff in the top drawer of my nightstand. But it was all there I swear! Well, I couldn't find Cece's insurance card. I found Juliet's pretty quickly but I just as quickly realized Cece's was no where to be found. I was panicking and I decided that I needed help so I prayed that I would be able to find it. I tore that drawer apart looking for it.  It wasn't stuck between papers or slipped into envelopes, I COULD NOT FIND IT. I looked on Tim's nightstand, in my purse (even though I knew it wouldn't be there), and it wasn't anywhere. I started to look in the drawer under the one I thought the card was in. Like maybe it had slipped out or something. Nope. Turns out there is a piece of plywood or something so it couldn't have fallen in. Are you panicking with me? Well right after searching I was trying to shut that top drawer and I couldn't. I couldn't see anything so I just jammed it shut and then I thought that was pretty stupid, I should at least stick my hand in there. So I wiggled my hand back over the drawer and tried to feel under it as much as I could, and I felt the card! I got it out and I said a prayer of thanks right away. I was sooooo relieved! I NEVER would have found it if I wasn't inspired to look there.  It's the 2nd time in two days that I've gotten little prayers answered but they are just such testimony building experiences. I love prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment